Submit a Rough Draft of Your Game
Once you get your game to work, submit the URL link here to get feedback and suggestions from our MakeCode experts to turn it into a blockbuster. Anyone who submits a rough draft of their game before November 28 will earn a Prize Token.
How do I share my game?
Follow these instructions to get a shareable link to your game:
- Click on the Share button in the top right of the MakeCode Arcade Editor
- Click Publish in the bottom right of the screen that pops up
- Copy the link to your shareable game
How do I submit my game?
Once you have your shareable link, follow these step to submit your game on EL3:
- Copy the shareable game link
- Go to https://el-3.org/
- Sign in using your D65 student number and password. If you are not a D65 student, create an account on EL3 or sign in using your EL3 username and password if you don’t have one.
- Enter GGSN8 group code to join The 8-Bit Challenge group if this is your first time submitting for The 8-Bit Challenge.
- Go to 8-Bit Challenge Activities group
- Start the “Rough Draft” activity
- Complete the survey and submit the shareable link to your game in EL3 in the box at the bottom